Korean Fashion, Korean Skincare/Makeup Reviews, Clothing Sales and Deals

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Because you can't afford the real ones...

You might not know, but there was a phase where I was really really obsessed about bags. So I would buy 1 like every other month and FaFa (a Montreal Bag boutique) was my favorite store whenever I would go to downtown. XD

I don't have any designer bags and I don't think I'll be able to afford one soon either. So for now I'm contented with those 'fake' bags. Zipia has quite some nice quilted small bags with gold hardware.









I'm starting to like small bags now where you can hang them on your shoulder. They're just cute and perfect for shopping because you have 2 hands free. I hate go shopping with a bag and heavy bag, my shoulder just hurts after an hour.

2 finals to go...*weekofhell*

4 comments:

hanako said...

i bought myself a quilted handbag recently from aldo (really similar to a chanel hoho... i've been wanting one for a while) and i've worn it out twice so far. like you said, it's really practical and light! sometimes it's not necessary to bring your whole house with you.

Anonymous said...

aya, these bags are so nice >.< shame I have no money .. lol I'm feeling like I'm on a bag obession lately ^^

saturn said...

@hanako: Show the bag, I wanna see *__________*. I put only my wallet,keys,water bottle, etc inside and it gets heavy already!

@Zoe: awww, you can find cute bags for a low price =D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i totally agree..designer bags are too expensive. I own designer and non-designer bags and at the end..they both RIP due to my carelessness =P