Korean Fashion, Korean Skincare/Makeup Reviews, Clothing Sales and Deals

Monday, May 4, 2009

L'oreal warehouse Sale in Toronto

I guess after the one in Montreal, it's time for the one in Toronto now.

When: May 9 -31, 2009
Where: 342 Wildcat Rd, (near York University) Downsview, Toronto,Ontario
Opening Hours:
  • Sat and Sun 10am to 5pm
  • Wed to Friday 12pm to 8pm
As usual, you need an L'oreal Invitation to go.

Brands that you can find there:

L'oreal Professionnel products
Redken
Matrix
L'Oreal Paris
Garnier
Maybelling
Lancome
Biotherm
Giorgio Armani
Ralph Lauren
Cacharel
Vichy
La Roche-Posay

And this is what I bought last time from the Sale. It's semi-annually and the items vary depending on the day you go. The prices are around 50% retail, pretty good.
I didn't get much since I don't really need anything there and they didn't have the moisturizer that I wanted so bleh.

Nail Polish yay, the L'oreal ones are 1.85$CAN each and the MaybeLine were 1.50$ i think. I keep buying them without using until they expire aha. I'm really bad at applying nail polish and my nails are short and fat so it looks really funny. I'll show you next time.


Other things: Lancome Juicy Tube Collection $22CAN, another obsession of mine is buying lipbalms/ tinted lip pots and lip glosses. I'll never be able to use them all my life but I can't help it sigh. Ohh and mascara, everytime I go to this sale I stock up and end up having 2937874 of them. =____= I'm like it's only 3$ for a 2 pack so why not? The green box is the L'oreal HIP eyeliner, they only had green. I tried it at home at I look like a monster.

+ All other skincare and perfumes , all my mom's stuff. It's ridicilous how you can reach the buying limit there!Beauty products are truly expensive.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you get an invitation?

saturn said...

Oh my mom's friend was kind to give it to us. Usually, L'oreal gives those invitations to companies and they give them to employees so if you know someone, you can ask them.

Sophia said...

wish I had some invites...

GROW OUT YOUR NAIILLSSS
:D

lurv em nailpolishes <3