Korean Fashion, Korean Skincare/Makeup Reviews, Clothing Sales and Deals

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hush Puppies Chamber Ankle Boots

Don't you hate it whenever it rains you don't have your rain boots on? Even if, they are kind of not breathable and I sweat easily in them. Maybe I haven't found the perfect pair yet but let me introduce you to this Hush Puppies Anke Boots that I got this summer when it was additional 50%. Yep I do shop for fall winter/stuff in the summer!

The description says that's it's leather + water proof so why not? I just wore them in the last and this month and I have to say that they are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. Hush Puppies are renowned for their comfy soles but not so much their style I guess. It's kind of short for Rain boots but it does it's job. 

So until I found a pair of real rain boots these will do. They match with everything so win win!

Hmm My attempt to translate to german. 
Hmm mein Versuch es ins deutsch zu uebersetzen, ach ist dass schwer. Ich glaub nen anderen text zu schreiben ist einfacher!

Ich mag keine Regenstiefel tragen wenn est regnet weil sie nicht sehr lueftig sind und ich  leicht ihn ihnen schwitze. Vielleicht habe ich auch nur nicht das perfekte paar gefunden aber heute stelle ich euch diese Hush Puppies Ankle boots vor. Ich muss sagen dass sie die bequemstem Stiefeln die ich je besessen have. Hush Puppies sind fuer ihre bequemen Sohlen bekannt aber nicht so fuer ihren Stil. Die sind irgendwhie zu kurz aber sie tun den Job.

Also, bis ich ein Paar echte regen Stiefeln gefunden habe werden die es tun. Sie passen einfach mit allem, so win-win!

No comments: