Korean Fashion, Korean Skincare/Makeup Reviews, Clothing Sales and Deals

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Loreal Warehouse Sale 2015 Haul Montreal

Luckily I I had the chance to go to the bi-annually l'oreal warehouse sale this year again because my mom's friend got a ticket. Didn't know what to get but ended with those things instead. I am running out of moisturizer from my korean products so picked up this Biotherm set. Got it for $24 and it sells on Amazon for $78, cannot believe it. Besides tat I picked up the L'oreal 48 hrs Ideal Moisture Tint also, it's like a tinted lotion with 25spf for $4.75$ so why not? I used it this week so far, like it but would probably wait until it gets hotter since all my other products contains SPF already.

Next, I spent like one  hour choosing Essie nail colors since I can't decide! It's $4.75 for one or buy 5 get 1 free so comes out to $4 bucks each. I keep buying nail polishes but rarely put them because I am lazy lazy and not good at it at applying at all. I guess practice makes perfect.

Wearing the boxer shorts color now and love it!



Nail Polishes: Essie haute as hello // Essie haute in the heat// Essie maximilian strasse-her //Essie boxer shorts // Essie A list// Essie Feed me




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nike shoe bot Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.