Korean Fashion, Korean Skincare/Makeup Reviews, Clothing Sales and Deals

Friday, January 9, 2015

Banana Republic extra 60% sale + 25% off email sign up!

Took advantage of the current promotion and got this knit in colour cocoon  and this knit in red plus these white trousers.

Never orderered from Banana Republic before but since it's free returns I just ordered them to try on. Yes yes, that's my excusing for online shopping. January is probably the worst month for the wallet but who can't resist a good deal?

Enter code BRCSALE for extra 60% off sale items. Valid until Jan 10 only.

Skinny Ankle Zip Cord Mixed Cable-Knit Pullover Popcorn Stitch Turtleneck Pullover


1 comment:

Melodi W. Pierce said...

Wow, I think I wanna go online shopping too this Holiday Season. I heard that Boutiqueken online shop offers a bigger discount on every item. Just browse by on their website and found this linen trousers mens, a perfect gift for my husband this Christmas. I save $149 for this item. Thanks to Boutiqueken.