Korean Fashion, Korean Skincare/Makeup Reviews, Clothing Sales and Deals

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Etude House Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion Natural Beige W13 Review

So I've decided to try a BB Cushion. It's all raging over all Korea right now. As a starter I didn't want to buy anything too over the top in terms of price range so I decided to get the Etude House Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion Natural Beige W.
  1. What is BB Cushion?
 Basically it's similar to BB and CC Cream but the packaging is different. It comes in a compact box  and the product is located under a sponge so when you use a puff and press it against the sponge product comes out! Very cool I know.

The front of the box:

The side of the box:

You open the box and voila there's a puff with a mirror:

And here's the magic sponge:

You just press the puff against the sponge until the product comes out. I like it that it doesn't come out a lot as if you were to use foundation from a bottle for example.


The colour: I was scared that it would be to light as most
Korean BB creams are but surprisingly it matches my skin tone well.

The Smell: Smells fresh and not really overwhelming

The application process: Easy and breezy, in about 2 minutes you will be done with the whole face. Good for late morning people!

What I like:
  1. Does not break me out - it's rare that Korean products break me out so no surprise here
  2. Easy to apply and not messy at all
  3. Buildable and not cakey 
  4. Colour matches skin tone well
What I like less:
  1. Staying power - lasts for a couple of hours only
  2. Gets oily - maybe because I have combination skin 
So I've been using it for 2 weeks so far and will continue using it as I pretty much like it for now!

Rating:
♥♥♥♥


1 comment:

Isabel D. Smart said...

Wow, I think I will add it to my collections too. For more makeup collections, shop with great discount this Christmas and New Year, only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty-all-makeup.